Official Conference Hotels
The 2015 National Leadership Conference official convention hotels are linked below. Based on state advisers anticipated attendance and conference registrations, additional official hotels may be added.
View Official Conference Hotel Information
View State Hotel Assignments
Instructions for making housing reservations for the 2015 National Leadership Conference will be sent to you in an email once your chapter has registered for the conference. It may take 24-48 hours to receive the email once you have registered. If you do not receive an email after submitting your registration please email email@example.com to request the housing information.
When making hotel reservations it is important that all attendees are listed for each room. National headquarters verifies hotel housing lists and delegates not staying at an official convention hotel will be assessed a $25 fee per registration. Also, they will not be able to compete in the National STAR Events or be eligible to be elected for a national office.
Please do not call the hotels to make reservations with their reservation department. In order to be included in the FCCLA room block you must submit the official rooming list template. Follow the housing instructions below to make room reservations.
- All reservation requests must be made at your state’s assigned hotel with deposit no later than May 15, 2015.
- Checks for housing payments should not be mailed to FCCLA Headquarters or included with your registration.
- Purchase orders will not be accepted for deposits or final hotel payment.
- Requests for rooms after May 15, 2015, cannot be guaranteed housing in the same hotel as your state delegation. If mailing your request, please allow for delivery time. It is strongly suggested that advisers send housing forms via overnight shipment to the assigned hotel.
- Please note that some states offer travel packages. Contact your state adviser for more information.
- Refer to the State Hotel Assignments chart for your state’s assigned hotel.
- The NLC Hotel Reservation process is included below. If you have any questions on this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Attendees are not required to send in the rooming list on their own. If your state delegation is using a travel agent the travel agent can send it on your behalf. If your state is not using a travel agent then the adviser will need to send the completed rooming list directly to the hotel.
- You must be registered for the conference in order to book a room in the FCCLA room block.
- Once you have registered you will receive an email with a rooming list template. This template will be provided to all registered conferences attendees in their registration confirmation email. It will not be published on the website.
- Complete the rooming list template for your group. The completed rooming list must contain all required information and must be submitted in the format provided for the hotel to accept and secure hotel reservations.
- Send your completed rooming list to the contact information listed on the rooming list.
- The hotel will provide reservation confirmation upon receipt of your rooming list. If you have any questions regarding your hotel reservation you may contact the hotel at the phone number included on the rooming list provided.
FCCLA has partnered with Delta Airlines to offer discounted airfare for attendees traveling to a National Cluster Meeting.
Reservations and ticketing are available at www.delta.com. Reservations may also be made via phone Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm CDT, by calling the Delta Meetings Network at (800) 328-1111. Attendees must use the following code when purchasing tickets: NMK3A
When booking online:
- Select Book a Trip
- Click on Advanced Search
- Enter the meeting code in the box provided on the Search Flights page
*Please note that there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number above.