Meetings » National Leadership Conference » NLC Registration
National Leadership Conference Registration
Download and Print Registration Form
- March 1 - May 1 - Early Registration
- May 2 - June 15 - Regular Registration
- After June 15 - Late/Onsite Registration
- June 15 - Last day to cancel and submit name substitutions. All requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone, fax and mail cancellations will not be accepted.
- If paying by purchase order, full payment must be received at National Headquarters by June 30, 2013.
- Outstanding balances from previous national meetings must be paid for prior to registering for the 2013 National Leadership Conference.
- If you register for the conference and do not cancel prior to the deadline or are a no-show, you will be responsible for the full balance due. You will not be able to register for future meetings until the balance has been paid.
- Each person attending the conference or any part of the conference must be officially registered. Each registrant will receive a computer-generated name badge that serves as an admission to all sessions, workshops, and activities. Name badges will. only be issued to paid registrants.
- Official registration badges must be worn to all conference functions. Badges will be checked at the entrance of conference activities.
- Wristbands are required for the Special Event and Gala and will be issued with registration materials.
- Children under nine years of age are discouraged from attending conference sessions. Children and family members who attend conference sessions must register for the conference and pay all event fees.
As you complete your registration please note that the STAR Events Recognition Sessions are included in the Weekly Registration fee and Delegate/State Adviser Registration Packages. You will not need to add these events when you register or pay the additional $15 registration fee.
The STAR Events Recognition Session registration fee applies to parents, non-adviser chaperones, or anyone else that is ONLY attending the STAR Events Recognition Sessions on Thursday, July 11.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Gala, Special Event, and Tours
- Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com by June 15, 2013. FCCLA will refund your registration fee for the event, less a $25 administrative fee.
- Conference Registration
- A 50 percent refund will be given for registration fees, Special Events and Gala ONLY if notification of cancellation is submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2013.
- Refunds are not honored for Continuing Education Credits and STAR Events.
- Cancellations, refund requests and name changes (substitutions) must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Telephone, fax, mail cancellations and name changes will not be accepted.
- Requests for refunds will not be honored after June 15, 2013 or for “No-Shows”.
- Refunds for “No-Shows” will not be honored and registrant will still be responsible for all registration fees. Please note you will not be able to register for future national conferences/meetings until the balance has been paid.
- All refunds will be processed following the confernce
If you've signed up for the Run4Red 5K make sure to fax or email a signed copy of the waiver
to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a signed copy with you to the race!