Awards » Program Award Applications
Program Awards Applications
To apply for a National Program Award please follow the steps below:
1. Log on to the FCCLA affiliation system by going here: https://affiliation.registermychapter.com/fccla#
2. Once logged in, select the “Program Awards” tab
3. Select whichever award section you wish to apply for
4. Select “Apply Now” for either Middle or High School
5. Fill out all of the required fields* as specified on the application then hit “Submit”
6. Be sure to read the Program Awards Application Terms & Conditions before starting your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive an error message when logging into the system. In the email, include your chapter ID number, school name, and state.
No paper applications will be accepted for these programs-- awards must be submitted via the online system.
If you have difficulties uploading images, check the size of the files and/or the firewall at your school. Remember, it will not be counted against you if you do not submit photos with your application.
The following applications will only be accepted via mail:
Youth Scholarship Applications