To apply for a National Program Award please follow the steps below:
- Review these "Helpful Application Tips"
- Have your Chapter Adviser log on to the FCCLA affiliation system by going here: https://affiliation.registermychapter.com/fccla#
- Once logged in, select the "Program Awards" tab
- Select whichever award section you wish to apply for
- Select "Apply Now" for either Middle or High School
- Please be sure to select the correct application
- Fill out all of the required fields* as specified on the application then hit "Submit"
- Please note: Once you submit your application you cannot make any changes. Double check all of your answers before submitting.
- If you are not finished with the application yet, hit "Save" and you can come back and finish your application at another time
- If you no longer wish to complete the application, hit "Delete"
- Be sure to read the Program Awards Application Terms & Conditions before starting your application.
No paper applications will be accepted for these programs-- awards must be submitted via the online system.
Youth Scholarship Applications
Check out the Youth Scholarship Applications
National FCCLA offers several scholarships to student members who plan to further their education after high school.